1. What type of Continuing Education is offered?
CPE currently offers three types of continuing education.
- Live Programs – This type of program involves coming to a specific site for a set number of hours to listen to a series of speakers on predetermined topics. Participants are required to fill out a program evaluation form and attend all portions of the program for which they would like to receive continuing education credit.
- Home Study Courses – These online courses allow students to work at their own pace, without having to attend a live event. Each course consists of written material covering a given subject, along with a post-test. Some home study courses also include an audio and/or video lectures.
- Certificate Course – CPE offers several certificate programs. These practice-based activities are intended to help you in developing specific skills and knowledge for personal and/or professional development. At the completion of the program, students earn continuing education credit and a certificate of achievement.
2. How do I know if my credits were reported?
Please read our credit reporting policy
3. How do I request a refund?
Please read our full refund policy for detailed instructions on how to request a refund.
4. What is CPE Monitor and the NABP Profile ID?/How can I recover my ID?
CPE Monitor is a national, collaborative effort by ACPE and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) to provide an electronic system for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to track their completed continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits. Starting in 2012 all pharmacists and pharmacy technicians will be required to submit their NABP e-Profile ID and their month and day of birth to the CPE provider to receive credit for any ACPE-accredited CPE activity. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are asked to obtain their NABP e-Profile ID now at www.MyCPEmonitor.net. For additional information visit http://www.acpe-accredit.org/cpemonitor.
If you have forgotten your NABP number, use the My e-Profile ID Quick Search tool.
5. What is CE Broker?
CE Broker is the official continuing education tracking system for the Florida Department of Health, the Ohio Board of Speech, and other regulating agencies in the United States. If you’re a healthcare professional in Florida, the Department of Health will use our service to review your CE records during license renewals. The Department requires all Florida licensees to create an account, post courses, and complete any necessary hours before the license renewal deadline.