Steps to Complete Module 1
- View the lecture in Module 1
- Read the required readings associated with each lecture.
- After you have viewed the lectures and read the required readings you can move onto Module 2.
A Guide to Regulatory Authorities, Licensure Requirements and Facility Permits
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss State of Florida and federal regulatory authorities pertaining to institutional pharmacy and health care facilities
- Explain requirements for consultant pharmacist licensure in the State of Florida
- Review the preceptor requirements outlined by the State of Florida to become a consultant pharmacist
- Differentiate between the permits required in the following pharmacy environments: institutional, specialty, and wholesalers
View the Lecture
A Guide to Regulatory Authorities, Licensure Requirements and Facility Permits (1:11:23)
Review of these materials is REQUIRED for meeting the learning objectives of this section. Content may serve as remediation or to provide a more in-depth analysis of the topics covered.
- The 2019 Florida Statutes: Title XXXII
- Rule 64B16-26.301: Subject Matter for Consultant Pharmacist Training Program
- Rule: 64B16-26.300: Consultant Pharmacist Licensure