Home Study Certificate Courses
Anticoagulation Therapy Management for Pharmacists Certificate Program
- Anticoagulation Therapy Management for Pharmacists
- 18.5 Contact Hours | $699.00 | Home Study
This course is designed as a resource to help prepare the pharmacist for the responsibility of monitoring and managing anticoagulation therapy patients and clinics. It is also designed to serve as a starting point to help the pharmacist prepare for the Certified Anticoagulation Care Provider (CACP) exam. This program is approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for consultant pharmacist recertification credit.
Veterinary Pharmacist Certificate
- Veterinary Pharmacist Certificate
- 15 Contact Hours | $299.00 | Home Study
This course will teach pharmacists the skills that can positively impact educational, veterinary and economic outcomes by applying their drug knowledge resources to veterinary situations
Coming Soon! Online Clinical Pharmacogenomics Certificate Program
This 15-credit hour continuing education course is fully online and provides foundational science, pharmacogenomics knowledge, and principles of clinical implementation for pharmacists. This self-paced, fully online course will be available in Summer 2020.
- Complete this form to be the first to know when the new pharmacogenomics certificate program is available.