- Intended Audience: Pharmacists interested associated with the Tampa General Residency Program
- Universal Activity Number: 0012-0000-22-033-L99-P
- Contact Hours: 1.0 General hours of ACPE continuing education for pharmacists
- Program Fees: Complimentary for pharmacists associated with the Tampa General Residency Program
- UAN Release Date: 07/01/2022
- UAN Expiration Date: 06/30/2023
- Activity Type: Knowledge
- Program Support: No outside financial support was provided.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Review relevant epidemiology, pathophysiology, and etiology of disease states encountered by pharmacists at a tertiary care health system.
- Discuss the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and literature of pertinent medications used as standard of care for common disease states seen in the tertiary care setting.
- Summarize published literature regarding an area of clinical controversy or developing research for common disease states encountered in a tertiary care health system.
- Compare and contrast the presented evidence with current practices at the tertiary care health system and identify opportunities for changes to practice based on relevant or new evidence.
Requirements for Successful Course Completion
Attendance at the RSS Grand Rounds presentation and submit an evaluation within 15 days of the presentation.
Schedule of Activities
|PGY1 Research Grand Rounds (Lizbeth Haker, Aysia Johnson, Jaleesa DeKilder)||4/25/2023
|PGY1 Research Grand Rounds (Kylie Paul, Austin Burnette, Tasha Butler)||5/9/2023
|PGY2 Research Grand Rounds (Elise Heiman, Brittany Tyree, Chandler Wilson, Heather Schucker)||6/13/2023
The above speakers and respective reviewers and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.