- Intended Audience: Pharmacists interested associated with the PTR Residency Program
- Universal Activity Number:0012-0000-22-031-L99-P
- Contact Hours: 1.0 General hours of ACPE continuing education for pharmacists
- Program Fees: Complimentary for pharmacists associated with the PTR Residency Program
- UAN Release Date: 07/01/2022
- UAN Expiration Date: 06/30/2023
- Activity Type: Knowledge
- Program Support: No outside financial support was provided.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Review relevant epidemiology, pathophysiology, and etiology of disease states encountered by pharmacists.
- Describe pertinent pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of medications utilized in disease state management.
- Discuss emerging literature and therapeutic roles of relevant medications for optimal disease state
- Review applicable new policies, protocols, guidelines and technologies that can enhance the provision of pharmacy services and increase the medication safety.
Requirements for Successful Course Completion
Attendance at the RSS Grand Rounds presentation and submit an evaluation within 15 days of the presentation.
Schedule of Activities
|Mai Mehanna||September 23, 2022|
|Marwa Tantawy||October 14, 2022|
|Christie Monahan||October 21, 2022|
|MegCholack Awunti||October 28, 2022|
|Samia Shabnaz||November 28, 2022|
|Noor Nahid||December 2, 2022|
|Yimei Huang||December 9, 2022|
|Jieqiang Zhou||February 3, 2023
|RJ Marrerro||February 10, 2023
|Christelle Lteif||February 17, 2023
|Brian Gawronski||February 24, 2023
|Joseph Collins||March 3, 2023
|Philip Melchart||March 10, 2023
|Cameron Thomas||March 24, 2023
|Bradley Hall||April 14, 2023|
|Eissa Jafari||April 24, 2023|
|Taylor Certain||May 5, 2023
|Nam Nguyen||May 12, 2023|
|Calynn Dioses||May 19, 2023
|Eda Eken||June 9, 2023|
|Qingchen Zhang||June 16, 2023|
The above speakers and respective reviewers and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.