This program has a clinical focus.
- Intended Audience: Pharmacists interested associated with the Advent Health Residency Program
- Universal Activity Number: 00012-0000-21-020-L04-P
- Contact Hours: 1.0 General
- Program Fees: Complimentary for pharmacists associated with the Advent Health Residency Program
- Dates Available: 07/01/2021-06/30/2022
- Activity Type: Knowledge
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss a novel, controversial, or cutting-edge therapeutic topic used by pharmacists at a tertiary care health system.
- Review and analyze current literature related to pharmacotherapy and disease state management.
- Describe pertinent pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of medications utilized in disease state management.
- Demonstrate narratively how the new pharmacotherapeutic information will be applied to pharmacy practice at a tertiary care health system.
Requirements for Successful Course Completion
Attendance at the RSS Grand Rounds presentation and submit an evaluation within 15 days of the presentation.
Schedule of Activities
|Title||Presenter||Date and Time|
|Moving Away from Standard Antibiotic Duration of Therapy: |
Can We Go Shorter?
|Kimberly Ly, Pharm. D.|
PGY-1 Pharmacist Resident
The following speakers, reviewers, and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
- Bibidh Subedi, PharmD, BCCCP – AdventHealth Orlando, Critical Care Pharmacy Specialist | Medical ICU
- Kimberly Ly, Pharm.D. – PGY-1 Pharmacist Resident
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.