This program has an administrative focus.
- Intended Audience: Pharmacists interested associated with the Advent Health Residency Program
- Universal Activity Number: 00012-0000-21-019-L04-P
- Contact Hours: 1.0 General
- Program Fees: Complimentary for pharmacists associated with the Advent Health Residency Program
- Dates Available: 07/01/2021-06/30/2022
- Activity Type: Knowledge
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
• Explain pharmacy management and leadership responsibilities relating to the provision of pharmacy services.
• Discuss a novel or controversial pharmacy administration, informatics or medication safety topic relating to hospital operations.
• Explore the four different preceptor roles and how to utilize each role in advancing a learner’s experience on rotation.
• Organize strategies, learning sessions, and activities to promote effective and efficient precepting for learners in various stages of training.
• Describe the effects of technology implementations on pharmacy practice.
Requirements for Successful Course Completion
Attendance at the RSS Grand Rounds presentation and submit an evaluation within 15 days of the presentation.
Schedule of Activities
No presentations are scheduled at this time.
The following speakers, reviewers, and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
- Bibidh Subedi, PharmD, BCCCP – AdventHealth Orlando, Critical Care Pharmacy Specialist | Medical ICU
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.