- Intended Audience: Pharmacists who work as preceptors for the UF Office of Experiential Programs
- Contact Hours: 1.0 or 1.5 General contact hours of ACPE continuing education for pharmacist
- 1.0 Contact Hour (UAN 0012-0000-22-023-L99-P)
- 1.5 Contact Hour (UAN 0012-0000-22-024-L99-P)
- Program Fees: $0.00
- Dates Available: 05/16/2022-05/16 /2025
- Activity Type: Knowledge
- Program Support: No outside financial support was provided.
This program is a create your own adventure CE program designed for preceptors. The program provides preceptors with general advice on how to manage common struggles they may have. Preceptors can then select up to 4 other topics, based on contact hours, related to struggles they may experience with learners. Using a case-based approach, the program provides information on navigating the selected struggles.
This course is approved by the Florida Board of Pharmacy for 1 and 1.5 general hours.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Review challenges that may occur in the course of precepting students
- Discuss ways to identify student struggles
- Describe strategies that preceptors can use to address challenges in the rotation environment
Schedule of Activities
|11/7/2022||Janel Soucie & Lisa Vandervoort|
|11/15/2022||Janel Souice & Lisa Vandervoort|
The following speakers, reviewers, and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Carinda J Feild Pharm.D.
Christopher Pantouris Pharm.D., CGP
Christy I Siddiqui
Janel Soucie Pharm.D.
Jeanette E Connelly
Kimberly Stultz Pharm.D.
Kristie M Fox
Lisa Vandervoort Pharm.D.
Reena R Arndt
Robyn Paglio Pharm.D.
Review the course material, receive a 70% or higher on the post-test, and submit a course evaluation.
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.