This program has been postponed until Fall 2021, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Intended Audience: Pharmacists in all practice settings
- Universal Activity Number: 0012-0000-21-025-L04-P
- Contact Hours: 1 hour of ACPE continuing education for pharmacists
- Program Fees: $15.00
- Live Webinar Date and Time: June 17, 2021 from 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern
- Activity Type: Knowledge
An interactive CE designed to promote engagement with patients, dispel myths and misconceptions, and increase confidence in the Covid-19 vaccine.
Are you seeing a decrease in your COVID-19 vaccination rates? Are patients just not interested or are they scared? In this CE, we will discuss ways in which the healthcare provider can effectively engage in conversations with patients to understand and assess the source of vaccine hesitancy, explore current myths and beliefs surrounding Covid-19 vaccines, and review effective language to use with hesitant patients in an effort to bring those vaccine rates back up.
At the completion of this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Create psychological shifts in patients who are hesitant in order to increase vaccine uptake
- Understand the source of patient’s vaccine hesitancy through effective communication strategies
- Explore the myths and beliefs that patient’s may have surrounding Covid-19 vaccines
- Review effective language to use with patients that may shift their hesitancy
The following speakers, reviewers, and planning committee members have disclosed that he/she has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Joshua Pullo Pharm.D., C.Ph.
Schedule of Activities and Requirements for Successful Course Completion
Attend the live webinar, respond to the interactive polling questions, and complete the evaluation.
Please review the resources below before registering for the course.
The University of Florida College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.